4/17/2007

What a Monday....

Well....it was this time






I really avoid that....although I know I shouldn't.


The nurse had a nervous laugh thing going on which was just creepy. On the question sheet it asked about sexual partners...she looked at what I put and just looked at me funny. (don't you guys wish you knew what I put on there) I thought they were supposed to help make you not feel self conscious. Then, during the breast exam the doctor said "It takes longer on well-endowed women" I replied...."well I've always had these so I really didn't think about it." DUH!!


Anyway when the horrible part got there I'm looking up at the ceiling and the stupid poster up there has different sayings Here were the two that stood out...


"Be Delicious" (oh sure....pry me open like a clam and you want me to be Delicious)


"You are in control" (not right now I'm not)


Then why is it that they scrap until you flinch??? One time I was trying to be strong and didn't flinch for like 3 minutes...but the second I did they stopped. So this time I counted to 10 and fake a flinch.....and it WORKED!!! YEAH FOR FAKING!!!



and doesn't this look like fun.....

Looks like sex toy/peep show/black man......or like "Slick" from what he claims......

HOW WAS YOUR MONDAY??

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is it??

4/17/2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

An old fashioned speculum.

4/17/2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

In retrospect, my Monday was great; what'd you put on your sexual partners sheet that made her do that?

4/17/2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

hey...I have to go next week. good times.

4/17/2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Shortie said...

Great. I have to make my appt. LOL

4/18/2007 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home