3/30/2007

I'm Pregnant

About 6 weeks I'm thinking. I'm tired all the time, and when I do finally get to sleep my back hurts all night. I have been crying at everything. The only thing that's missing is that my boobs aren't sore and of course the exposure to the baby making cocktail.

Now if I had done that on Sunday, you guys would of thought I was just playing a prank. So I figured if I did it today, you might actually believe me.

It snowed here last night and is still snowing now. What a spring break.....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Inquiring minds are freaking out if you really are pregnant!


If this is, in fact, and early April fools....THAT"S NOT NICE!!

I'm totally freaking out here!

3/30/2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I still think you're pranking - the real prank geniuses don't prank ON April Fools' Day!

3/31/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

eh-hem.........and I quote

"The only thing that's missing is that my boobs aren't sore and of course the exposure to the baby making cocktail."

come on you guys.....I told you right there that I was missing exposure......

And since today is the first...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!

4/01/2007 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's not mine!!

Oh, April Fool's...whew, scared me for a second

4/02/2007 8:03 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Wow, you had me there for sec. I thought there was something you weren't telling us about the cute contractor guy.

4/02/2007 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home