4/11/2007

BACHELOR #2

Bachelor #2 comes to us from Yahoo Personals.....

He claims to be a native of Farmington and really can't get out of the past. It's fun to remember, but there is much more in life then reliving the not so glorious high school years. His thought process is so slow that when talking to him the first time on the phone I had to keep asking if he was there because there was no response to the simplest questions. His sense of humor seems to be null and void and voice overly mono-toned.

If we were in the 70's (like he is) Jaye P. Morgan would of Gonged him by now.

NEXT!!!

I now remember why I gave up on dating and became a hermit.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

NEXT!!! is right. Snzzzzzzzzzz... There has to be someone in your area that is great for you. It will happen when you least expect it....it always does!

4/11/2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Those aren't eyeglasses, are they?

4/11/2007 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL...don't ever date a guy that wears a sequined jacket. You'll have to fight him over your wardrobe.

4/12/2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Is that his real picture? Please, tell me it is!! LOL

4/12/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Msnay--no they are not glasses

Chels- I can only hope

Slick- I don't own anything with sequins

Drama--NO!!!! and I wouldn't be seen in public with that...I found it while picture googling "bachelor" You have been away from here too long!!! This is Farmington!!

4/12/2007 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home