4/06/2007

ding-ding Round (oh I've lost count)


Okay, the old babysitter has goals......she is trying to set me up again. The first time she set me up with the guy that I swear was more feminine than I am.


This time, I gave her guidelines. (not in any particular order)
  1. He has to act like a MAN!!!
  2. No ALCOHOLICS, mild social drinking is fine but I don't want or need to be with a guy that lives in a bottle, not even if he is a genie.
  3. Likes kids.
  4. He should have kids, for some reason guys with kids are more understanding to the devotion of time a parent must have with their children.
  5. Like animals.
  6. Has a job that pays. (you would be surprised on how many that weeds out)
  7. Teeth!! Either natural or false...but one must have teeth
  8. Has common sense.
  9. No druggies.
  10. Would be nice if he was taller than me.

That's not too much to ask....is it???

So this weekend she has the first mystery date lined up. We are going to have dinner with her and her husband. Bachelor #1 has two daughters that I have seen pictures of and they are just dolls. He is younger than me but not by much. Not sure about the height thing. He does have a job and teeth!!!! If he is at her house visiting he would have to like animals cause she has just as many if not more than I do. He works for a major company in town so he has to be clean cause they do the random drug and alcohol testing. So we will see......I've only thought about backing out twice so far so maybe I will actually show up!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Barbie's got this expression on her face that says "I hope whoever I choose has a big plastic penis!"

4/06/2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Oh, have fun!!! You never know...I was set up on a blind date once...turned out to be the first love of my life. Don't get too worked up over it...just enjoy the company and have fun! That's all that matters at this point!

4/07/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy Giant Bunny Rabbit Day!

4/08/2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home