4/08/2007

Romeo, Romeo Where For Art Thou.....




Well, the date wasn't like that!!!
my shirt wasn't cut that low and he wasn't wearing tights!! (I think, or hope anyway)


It was fun but more like an outing instead of a date. Since we went with the old babysitter and her hubby. I did realize how much I have been missing by not going out ever with friends or otherwise. It was fun to actually get to sit down at a restaurant and have a meal without having to threaten little boys to sit down and behave. I, for once, didn't feel like I had to be on guard or was walking on egg shells. We talked, laughed and messed with each others cell phones. Then there was the bashing of the people in the restaurant that weren't keeping their children under control or paying any attention to them for that matter. It was good to laugh. I do have guilt because I left them with AJ, but I think they had fun. I hope so anyway.




I was the only one at the table without alcohol and it didn't bother any of them. Which was cool, I don't give into peer pressure so my not drinking usually pisses off whom ever I am with. The teen stayed with the little boys for 2 hours while we ate and then we all came back to my house (the heard of teens immediately vacated) and the adults watched "Blood Diamond".
Well part of it anyway. It was late and they left around 1130 pm.


Because the old baby sitter was there and the two other guys, the little boys didn't really do the whole "are you gonna marry my mom" thing. Thank goodness. Alec is on a "I want a sister" kick and I can just see him asking some guy if he will marry his mom so he can have a little sister.
5 year olds are so wonderful.

I have guilt about him paying for dinner. I have guilt with anyone paying for stuff for me or the boys. I know one must work hard for their money and I just hate for their hard work to be wasted on me. So I told him that next time I will buy. I don't know what else to do, it doesn't seem fair that the guy always buys.

This was the only date I have ever had where I didn't get a kiss.
I must be getting old or losing my touch or something.
Anyway, the Bunny was good to the boys. But no candy, they got sidewalk chalk and bubbles.

oh, and this is Alec's new bathtub toy....



Every time she hears water running in the bathtub, she finds a way to get in there. I now have to put her outside while Alec is taking a bath. When he is done I let her in and she jumps into the bathtub and plays with the wet tub. Silly puppy.

How was your Bunny Day????

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Well, it doesn't sounds like a total bust. Did you exchange numbers or emails?
That dog is totally crackin' me up.

4/09/2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I spent my Easter with low alcoholic content too; gaaaah.

4/10/2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Wow! A lot can happen when I'm off the computer for a few days!

Don't feel guilty about him paying. He's "supposed" to pay. That's what makes it a date! It's ok to let the guy pay. Pay him back by making dinner for him sometime!

Anyone I know????

4/10/2007 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time, any hope of future outings? what happened with the cute contractor guy?

4/10/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/10/2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Shortie said...

Ohhh la la!!! So happy it went good.

4/11/2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Mr. Fab----not always, you haven't seen the creeps I work with....

Chels- not yet, I supposed I could ask the old babysitter....but then again so could he

MSnay-YOU GO GIRL!!

Drama- Nope....he is off our radar

Anonymous-Still thinking about future plans. The cute contrator guy has walked away from me 3 times in the last 18 months, so I guess I am just not his everything, sad but true.

Everyone-DramaMama is the only one I have told this....for those of you who have read this blog for a while....the cute contractor was actually Northern Guy. Now you all know my secret.

4/11/2007 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home