2/27/2007

Who Knows.......


Did you know if you image google "weird shit" this is the first entry???

I will confess, I didn't know what a camel toe was until about 2 years ago...the teen had to explain it to me. He has also had to explain to me what a "sancho" was. Did I spell that right??? Methhead used to always refer to "sancho" (I don't think that's spelled right) and I didn't know what point he was trying to make until 2 years after our divorce. Not like it would of mattered.....but now I just laugh at his stupidness and I'm glad to be done with him in that capacity.

However, this Sunday--we are making the trip again. The boys haven't seen their dad since December but basketball season and the weather has prohibited us in making the 6 hour round trip. Hopefully it will be nice and we can do something fun in the public eye. I hate being seen in public with the jerk--but that is the only place I know he will semi behave. Hopefully his woman will have to work so I don't have to deal with all of her motherly advice. Like she has a clue both of her children have been legally taken from her due to her drug and mental problems. But she did take a parenting class in prison......ha


Now that I've touched on parenting.......A girl I work with lost her kids on January 25th. Their father had them for what was supposed to be a short visit and pulled some crap with the tribal court (they are both Navajo) and the stupid judge gave him temporary custody. Without a hearing or anything...the judge just signed the paper and he took the kids back to his home in Las Vegas, Nevada. She freaked and for 2 weeks she stressed and prepared for her hearing. The court gave them back to her, but their dad did not. He never returned them. Now dealing with Tribal Court is different than our NM courts. Things take longer and there really isn't a "checks and balances" system in place. So 1 week after she was awarded her kids she finally got a copy of the order that she gets them back. Being the strong headed females we are.....ROADTRIP!!! Yep, we left Farmington about 8 pm on a Thursday night and drove. She is a very mild person and not very out spoken...that is slowly changing especially after spending 18+ hours with me in a car and working in the same office with me everyday. Unfortunately, we didn't get her kids back that day....but we did get court papers for Vegas to file for future reference and we found out where the poophead lives...and payed him a visit. WHAT A FREAKIN' WUSS....Alec could take him in one kick!! I learned that not all people have that "survivor" instinct built it. It can be taught to some and others are just hopeless. She is not hopeless...just has a lot of learning ahead of her. She had court again on the 19th and she did get her kids back and there will be another hearing. I cannot imagine being without my kids for 3 weeks!!!

I have a new appreciation for what I have. I may question some things and don't understand them.....but I don't want to live without the feelings of love, happiness, understanding and security. We should never take those feelings for granted or the people who help us feel this way.



WoW....that was deep

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very deep....

Methhead's lady gives you advice? What a freakin' know-it-all.

2/28/2007 7:05 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Good gawd. I don't know what i would do if someone took my kid away. Actually, yeah, I do. i'd kick some ass and get him back. Good for her going to get her kids.

Hope the visit goes well!

2/28/2007 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sancho I am worldly and i dont even know what the hell that is let me know! LOVEUME

3/05/2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Shortie said...

I can not get past the camel cup LOL my husband and I are dying here.... did you get my email?

Hugs.

3/05/2007 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home