3/12/2007

UPDATE AND PICTURES

My boss isn't here right now...so I am going to get the pictures from last week's visit on here...

Blood work went good. We were up early and going and the second people in line. He cried a little bit but I bribed him with a new video game "Happy Feet" if he did good. And they couldn't hear him cry at the front door so he got the game.

I truly believe that all the hell I went thru with methhead was for a reason. And that reason was to make me strong enough to get thru life's happenings on my own. So I guess I should thank him for being a "dickhead"--well maybe someday......doubtful but I will keep my options open.
Any...pictures from the visit....
Alec (not feeling good) and Ashton outside the museum



Ashton and a 3-Horn


Alec and T-Rex




Outside the museum

Methhead and boys

Not as perverted as it looks, he is in a cave...

Alec still not feeling good at times in the museum

Muscle Alec

Alec (mad and not feeling good) Ashton, methwife and methhead

If you zoom in on methwife...this is what you see




How was your weekend????

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys had a blast!

Ha...didn't know you were such a wizard with the paint! :)

3/12/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Methwife- you are totally hilarious. that is a classic.

I had an ex draw a simliar picture of me once...

3/12/2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger Shortie said...

Awwww I hope they had fun. You are a good sport. :(

3/14/2007 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home