3/07/2007

Quickie

Well not that kind of a quickie....but that's what was presentable when googling "quickie"


My laptop is sick and seeing the doctor as we speak. It has been sick and limping since before Christmas and I finally gave in and took it to the shop. He said it looks like a system board. Go Team!!!


So, I am on the teen's computer.....this is his desk top


Personally, she does nothing for me...but I guess for an 18 year old male....it's awesome one might even say inspiring.
Okay....we made the trip to Albuquerque and it was okay. I did take pictures and I downloaded them off the camera to my work computer thinking I could steal a few moments and blog....WRONG!!! It's been hella chaos and doesn't look like it's gonna slow down. So the pictures will have to wait till I get my laptop back.
(Slick stop staring at her)
We go to Albuquerque around 8:30 am and went to methhead's dwelling. Then we all ( me the boys, methhead and his wife) piled into my car and went to Denny's to eat. Ashton ate his breakfast but Alec wouldn't eat his. He ate 2 grapes and drank some of his apple juice. At the time I wasn't really worried because he had a few munchkins on the way down. Then we went to the Albuquerque Museum of Natural History. AWESOME we have been there before but it's always an adventure with the boys. Methhead and methchick were hoovering over Ashton like usual and Alec was my friend. Then we went to Cornado Mall to look for Ashton some Volcom shirts. Alec was fine at the museum but kinda moody at breakfast and then became Majorly moody at the mall. He insisted that someone carry him. I only lasted a little while and then methhead carried him. We got to food court and got corn dogs and cheese sticks and french fries. Alec wouldn't eat any of it. We even when to the candy store and he picked out some chocolate stuff but wouldn't eat it. Then we went to Toys-r-us and he walked there but not very quickly. So we dropped the meth couple back at their dwelling and started home. Got Mac and Don's under the rainbow in Bernalillo and headed home. Alec seemed fine, they were watching "Open Season" in the back and laughing. Then we stopped in Cuba to go potty and get a snack. Alec started crying cause he didn't want to go to the bathroom and then he didn't want a snack. As we were paying for Ashton's snack Alec just collapsed. If Ashton hadn't been standing behind him he would of hit his head on the cement floor. So I picked him up and took him to the car and checked his blood sugar. It was 32!!!! Crap!!! So I got the glucose pills and made him take one. Then got him in the car and speeded away. 2 hours from home. Got there a bit quicker. Alec fell asleep and then as we got within 10 miles of home he started moving around. Then something smelled. He had peed and pooped his pants. He hasn't done that since like 1 year old stuff. We get home I carried him in, took off his clothes, put him in a tub of water, scrubbed him clean and washed his hair and then put pj's on him and put him in my bed and he never woke up. SCARY!! I then took his blood sugar again and it was 101 so I didn't rush to the ER. I slept all night with my hand on his chest to make sure he was breathing. The next morning he was fine. But I called the doctor anyway and Saturday I have to take him in to get blood work done at the hospital. That is not going to be fun. Yet he and I will get thru it.
Then I called methhead to reconfirm his side of the family history and I broke down. I cried and sniffed and now I feel like a total loser. But he was the only one available to talk to me so he got the horrible prize of my emotional freak out.
While in ABQ we talked to Ashton about the possibility of me having a boyfriend and methead told him that it's okay and that he trusted my judgement and Ashton shouldn't be worried. Hopefully all will be good.
I will post pictures when I can.
How was your weekend?

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have talked to you that night. We Texted Why didnt you call me or ask me to call you if you need to talk to someone? (That Cares!!!!!)

3/08/2007 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who is Slick?

3/08/2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Wow, that little blood-sugar episode would have scared the shit out of me. Glad he seems to be doing better, and I'm glad your visit was good.

3/08/2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Holy Crap! I hope everything is ok. Blood work is the pits! I hope both of you survive!

3/08/2007 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...I think there are some words on this post, but I'm not really sure.

I vote for the girl in the white outfit! What? This isn't where we vote?

Man PB, I know that had to scare the crap out of you, I would've freaked!

I'm glad he's fine now...

How did the bloodwork go?

3/12/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home