2/19/2007

BATHROOM UPDATE.....

Merlin--supervising the remodel...

This is what the inside of my pipes looked like.
The pipes in my bathroom that is....you sicko's

Awesome (both of them) and Incredibly Cute (just one of them) contractors
spent a whole day cleaning out my bathroom pipes.

The Abyss that is my bathroom plumbing

Yeah...new bathtub, paint, shower walls and the cool doors!!!!!

They had those really cool yellow light heat lamp thingies.....wonder if they tan with them?


Alec not liking the unfinished floor....
However, Alec does like a certain adult male in the house!!!
Because is was President's Day today, the boys were off from school and at home. I did coax , with money of course, two teens to take the two little boys to the movies...."Night In The Museum". So the contractors got a few hours of peace. Ashton said that while home about every 10 minutes Alec would be back at the bathroom doorway talking to them. He is so starved for a "father figure" and I think this guy would be a great one. He actually pays attention to the boys when they talk and he even answers them with complete sentences not just a "uh-huh" while watching TV.
Alec has a picture of him in his top dresser drawer. And has looked at it every morning and every night night since I printed the picture on the 14th.
I just hope our wild household doesn't scare him off.
It is a wonderful feeling to have a male adult that you get along with, attracted to, can talk to about anything and think about all the time in the house.
It's hard to let him go home at night....I just want to keep him with us.
AND

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool he's showing Alec a lot of attention, really.

And them pipes? Uuggh, glad you gettin' that taken care of!

2/20/2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Your bathroom looks awesome!!

Thanks for the birthday greetings! Thanks even more for not posting my age!! LOL

2/20/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

The bathroom looks great! Those pipes scare me a bit, but I'm glad someone is taking care of that problem.

Sounds like those contractors are great fellas for your boys to lookup to.

And you never did answer...Are you gonna ask the hunk out??

2/21/2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

The bathroom looks great! Those pipes scare me a bit, but I'm glad someone is taking care of that problem.

Sounds like those contractors are great fellas for your boys to lookup to.

And you never did answer...Are you gonna ask the hunk out??

2/21/2007 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I gonna ask him out....good question.

With my schedule and his, it does make it difficult.

However, We did order in dinner on the 13th. We had Mexican food and Ashton and Alec got a happy meals. AJ was working.

I think I'm just gonna see what happens and how long it takes for me to screw this one up....

p.s. my computer at work wouldn't let me log in as me....so I am anonymous for the moment...

2/22/2007 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home