1/05/2007

THE DENTI$T VI$IT$


Wednesday, the little boys had their dentist visits. This was Alec's first one. Yes, I know I am behind and he should of been in like 2 years ago. But until now he wouldn't of been cooperative and pleasant and I didn't want them to knock him out just to check his teeth....
Alec, poor guy, has my teeth. 6 cavities and most of them are on the inside of the tooth...some weird genetic thing I've been told.....AND he has an extra tooth growing down in the roof of his mouth by his two front teeth. So in about 6 months they are going to have to remove his two front baby teeth and then surgically remove the extra tooth which by the way in coming in backwards...another weird genetic thing that I am choosing to blame on his father. And of course we will have earlier visits to fix the cavities. He was very excited to tell his teacher that he had 6 holes in his teeth!! I tried to explain that it wasn't a good thing...but it didn't seem to work.


Ashton, has only one cavity BUT........is going to need braces. Again, about 6 months aka this summer he will be going to the orthodontist.

AJ didn't need braces, I had them though. He is kinda excited.....first question out of his mouth....."Can I choose the colors they use?"

Not concerned with pain ....but what color of rubber bands.......

HOW IS YOUR NEW YEAR SO FAR????

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Braces hurt like holy hell, but the rubber bands rock hardcore.

1/05/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Cha-ching...the dentist and orthodontist are happy you stopped in today!

And I would totally be crying if the dentist told me I had 6 holes in my teeth. And another one growing in a strange place. You have one brave son. My brother had a lot of weird teeth problems like that too...actually, he still does.

But, at least your kiddos will have happy, healthy smiles!

1/05/2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger Kdubs said...

EEEK Braces stink. I miss you tons. Thanks for the lovin' girl! Wow. It's always something with you?? LOL

1/06/2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home