12/21/2006

Secret Stalker at Large!!




On my last post, one of the comments said something about wishing they could of held my hand anyway. I have no idea who this is.


Because of it's sappy and Hallmark content I immediately thought it was O'Gherkin. So I made a sassy remark and he said "What???" "WHO WANTS TO HOLD YOUR HAND!!!!!" After I finished laughing I had to back track a bit and explain.

AND...... I've been getting these weird text messages from "5000" Which means someone is on the t-mobile (my service provider) and sending me text messages from there......
The one this morning said....and I quote......"THEONEFORYOU/GOOD"....I'm almost emotional....

Have you ever gotten totally pissed off when you are texting and driving down the highway at oh say 65 mph and you type in home...and it comes up "good" on the message then you have to delete and start the word over.......or...you are trying to type "me" and it pops up "of" and you don't catch it till you are like 6 lines down......

4 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I am totally confused by your anon comments. I was sure that it was OG being sweet. I even said, "Ohhhhhh...how cute!"

12/21/2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have wrote it but I knew that you would think it was sappy and hallmark, as far as the tmobile messages go, I plead the 5th

12/21/2006 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed what PB refers to as sappy and hallmark, Drama calls "cute", and
"sweeet".

12/21/2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I noticed you said you didn't write it........

12/21/2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Anonymous amorous folks are either sweet ...

... or stalkers.

12/21/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I agree with Malnurtured Snay.

12/22/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home