12/14/2006

EEErrry glow


I thought there was something seriously wrong with my camera or that my house was haunted....When viewing the picture on my camera I just saw a glow...I had to down load to the computer to figure out that "Buddy" aka Damn It Cat, had managed to get on that high shelf and hide behind the pictures....
I've been in a dayquil coma the last 4 days and I have tomorrow off!!!!YEAH!!
Ashton's birthday party is Saturday. We are going for ice cream sundaes and french fries and then he and 8 of his friends are going to see "Happy Feet". I hope people show up!!!
Sunday we are venturing to see methhead for Christmas visit. Despite last weekends b.s.. His mother will there...so Joy for me... Methhead, his wife and his psycho Cajun mother....
Wish me luck.......
How's your week??

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck, hope you don't need it.

12/14/2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you may have a dayquil problem, just say "no"

12/15/2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

OMG, I didn't even see those two glowing eyes right away. That's freaky! How funny!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

And good luck with the Christmas visit. Hope it goes well for you and Ashton!

12/15/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Hey...where's the comment I left? Did it not show up??

12/16/2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home