12/24/2006

Trip To Purgatory--HELLA SNOW!!!

Well okay, I've seen more...but not in a while..

Special Note to Blog Buddies: My computer is flippin broken some kind of memory thing and I am stealing the teens to do this. I will get to everyone's blogs as soon as he leaves and I can get to his computer in his overly messy room.

Had to return the boot to the ski resort and my mother insisted on going. I don't know why....but she went with.... We of course had to stop by Starbucks on the way out of town and get two Venti White Chocolate Mocha's with vanilla and some carb snacks (butter criossant and a scone)

Note: Try to remember that mom isn't open to me taking pictures while driving down the highway at 65mph. She has no sense of adventure.

I didn't have to go see the sheriff. I went to find the head of security at Purgatory. There was massive amounts of skiers up there and I am sure he was swamped to the guy at the info kiosk radio'd him and told him I was there he said "Thank you very much" and he said he would tell the deputy that I returned it. No Foul, No Harm...I guess....




We stopped at Honeyville on the way home and I got my dad some true Honey Mustard for the meat fest tomorrow. Snagged mom some strawberry rhubarb jelly and Amaretto whipped honey.

We also had to stop at JCPenny's in Durango (mom has 500.00 in gift cards for that place she gets for selling eyeglass frames at her work) We got a few things and then headed home via A&W for a gallon of root beer for the boys.

DramaMama came by to brave the clutter filled house and had some egg nogg minus the nogg. We visited for a while then she had to return to her family festivities. It was cool. Later I had some more egg nogg with the nogg and ended up crashing out early.
I'm a cheap date, what can I say......

Note: Don't try to fix the blogger beta slide show thing while boiling eggs for deviled eggs tomorrow. when they run out of water they make a horrible smell and a very loud POP when they finally explode...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow is really beautiful, as long as its in pictures :) And the Santa Hats are classic.
Way to go on the multitasking by the way. Oh and how is the hang over from your amaretto egg nogg binge?

12/24/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Thanks for asking about the hang over "pickle boy"

I'll send you massive amounts of gas-x for you so you can recover from your seafood feast tonight...

12/24/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

12/24/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Thanks for the nogless nog! I made some more as soon as I got home!!

Hope you have a happy day!!

12/24/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Merry X-Mas! I hope you and your family have a lovely day and everything is divine!

Let the stars ring bright, and don't let the socks bring you down.

<3 <3 <3 :)

12/25/2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see ya! Thanks for the lunch date!

12/26/2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home