12/15/2006

The Fog Is Clearing!!!

Feeling better now that I am not taking dayquil. What is the deal with that???? I have felt horrible for about a week now and started taking dayquil 2 days into it and I wasn't getting any better. I finally got sick of trying to swallow PILLS (thank you O'Gherkin for that snicker) and stopped taking all medicine and I was instantly over night better. Maybe my dayquils were laced with a cold virus....hhhmmmmmmmm
Anyway, I took a vacation day today and got all of my Christmas Shopping DONE!!! Well except the eyebrow powder for my mom and it's at Dillard's and I didn't want to brave the mall just yet.

I am totally insane...and got Ashton these....



But, it has a volume control.....so it's not as bad as a traditional drum set.

Alec got a keyboard and.....



And the teens main Christmas is...he is going to Park City, Utah to snow board for 5 days with his friend and his parents.....so the cash for that is his main gift.

I have ordered the smoked ham for dinner and my parents are bringing ribs from Outback Steakhouse and I am sure my father will sneak in some giant shrimp for him and the boys to munch on while dinner is getting ready. We usually have multi meat for Christmas and a few sides....my dad is a meat guy.

How is your shopping and Christmas festivities planning going???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

You are insane. Volume control or not, it think the thumping will eventually get to you, and you will take it when he is not looking and hide it in the deepest, darkest spot in a closet. The other gifts, I don't think you'll regret.

Christmas dinner sounds yummy!

I've gotten all of my shopping finsihed. I just want to buy one more thing for my Mom, but that is it. Wrapping is a damn chore. I've already wrapped for fours hours, and I'm not even half-way through it.

12/15/2006 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those drum things are COOL! Who knows maybe he will be a natural.

12/15/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Alas...if I had only bought the electronic drums 3 years ago!

Have you seen the Blue man Group ones you can plug into an Ipod??

12/16/2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home