1/12/2006

I guess I must!!

Alec has been bugging me to go see his dad. Ashton has been a mope....so I guess this weekend, we will journey once again down to Los Lunas.

I want to do everything in the world to hlep my children, but I hate it that it also helps their dad. I know that is horrible to say, but I do.

But on the bright side....at least I won't have to go to the baby shower....or least I have a good excuse not too.....

So, anyone with any good prison jokes...please share!!! It makes my day telling them to meth man.....because he sees no humor in them anymore!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Hope you have an ok trip. Stop in Albuq. on the way home and do something fun for you. Or buy yourself something nice for being a great mom!

1/13/2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

2/03/2007 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

3/05/2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home