1/06/2006

Fetishes

Ever since my horrible date, I have been surfing and learning about fetishes. There are some extremely "non-conventional" people out there. A lot of these I knew about...but some of them, I still can't imagine:

There is SCAT- Which is literally "taking a dump" on your partner. AJ described to me a "Hot Carl" Which is after sex, the person on top scoots up and "lays a log" on the partners chest. Yes that is the terminology he used. So gross.

Enema- Now who would want an enema??? and to think it's erotic???

Spanking- Well, yes it's been around for a long time. But these people want bruises and blood. Caning, whips--the whole nine yards. I just can't see it.

Cutting--Yes actually cutting your partner.

Needle Play--Basically seeing how much needle penetration you can stand.

Knife Play- You don't really use the knives on each other...just pretend...but what if some one slipped...there would be another "Bobbit" adventure...

Hot wax--Okay, I played with wax when I was a kid and destroyed my mom's candles. But, I just don't want someone pouring on my sensitive parts.

Fisting-- What the heck??? Why would any woman want a guys or girls whole hand and arm up there. True women give birth...but they aren't that big all the time.

Animals- That's just gross. Do people really train their animals to do this???

Dom/Sub- I realize this is role play. But to let someone tie you up naked in a compromising position, blindfold you, and then do things to you that hurt, leave marks and might cause perm. damage. How can that be fun. How is it fun to be a total jerk and hurt someone you are to be intimate with?? How can you be intimate with someone that tells you how horrible you are and hurts you???

Bondage- I know we have all seen the movies where a guy is tied up with the girls pantyhose. That is not what they are talking about. They are talking about shackles and chains and thick ropes. Sex swings anything to restrain you. I just don't see how it can be fun.

Rape-- Why would anyone want to pretend that??? No wonder there is so much of it.

Group Sex/Gang Bangs/Swinging: Yes, I know these have been around for a very long time. But have they not heard of AIDS or HIV??? how about STD's? Everyone claims they are clean and some might even had a doctors exam and been tested. But who or what have they done since that test or exam??? And it can take up to 7 years for AIDS or HIV to show up. And who would want to watch their mate/loved one with someone else. How could you be with someone else with your significant other watching??? What person would want to be done by several different people in a row. And how gross would it be to stand in line to get your turn??? Can you say..."Sloppy Seconds, thirds, fourths....."?

Now I just touched on a few of them. There are hundreds more out there, there are even groups that meet to do whatever it is that they do?? I found an incredibly "visual" website www.alt.com For the alternative lifestyle. You can search for people that are of the same fetish. Very, Very...and I do mean Very graphic....don't go there unless you are alone and what to be shocked.

The people that prefer traditional roles and relationships are in what they call "The Vanilla Lifestyle".

TWO SCOOPS OF VANILLA FOR ME PLEASE!!!!!
What are your thoughts on Fetishes??

7 Comments:

Blogger Dubs said...

Oddly this dude commented on my blog. Like a good blogger I was going to comment back...well.... I read the profile and it said he was into all sorts of bondage and submission crap. YIKES... so I did research today too and wOAH... ouch... creepy... lock my doors.... put the mace under my pillow.....

I've said it before but as we get older, pickins are slim!!! There are guys out there but the good ones are so far and few between!!!

1/06/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh, but some fetishes are just plain funny! Like Furries & Plushies. I can never remember which is which, but one of them refers to having sex with stuffed animals, and the other is liking to have sex with other people dressed up as animals.

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

1/07/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger flaredblond said...

I will stick to vanilla too. normal is good!

1/07/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger drama mama said...

Phil...did you see that episode of CSI??? Too funny!

Ok...I have to say...too much information for me! lalalalalala (fingers in ears!) LOL

1/07/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Phil-
You, as always, amaze me with your knowledge.

I don't see how one could have sex with a stuffed animal though. I have seen the blow up sheep with a sex hole built in. But never a stuffed animal.

Do they make special ones for this or does the person just make do???

I might have to look that one up.

I will say that having sex with someone dressed up as an animal is much more acceptable than having sex with an actual animal.

Drama Mama-

Which CSI??? Las Vegas, Miami or New York??? I haven't seen that one and would love too. I love CSI......

May all of your dreams be Vanilla!!!

1/07/2006 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! film editing schools

3/17/2007 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

4/23/2007 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home