1/03/2006

1st Date From Hell in 2006

I was going to put my New Year's Resolutions on here....but instead I am putting the details of my date from hell last night

Okay, met this guy via a friend. We went to lunch yesterday and he seemed pretty cool. The he asked me if I wanted to go to a movie last night. COOL!!! was my mental thought. To get to go to a theater with someone and not watching a kid flick. So, I said yes.

Because I am still weird about security and stuff, I met him there. Well, Kong was sold out. That was really the only one starting soon that was any good, so he asked me if I wanted to rent a movie and watch it at his house. I thought that was pretty good, so we went to block buster and he got "Wedding Crashers", then I followed him to his house or apartment.

Anyway, we go inside and I asked him if I could use the bathroom. He said yeah, it's upstairs. So I get to the top of the stairs and there is a room with the light on that I have to pass. In this room there is this device...almost as tall as the ceiling, chains hanging from it...and what semi-resembles a chair hanging from the chains. Ropes draped over another bar and some other stuff draped, but couldn't at a glance figure out what they were.
This is a mild version of what I saw......and I do mean mild....

His was much scarier..

Anyway...I quickly go to the bathroom and get back down stairs. We are sitting on the couch and the movie pre-views are playing and he askes me if I am into bondage. I say no....then he says, "I'm a Dom"....me being a smart ass says..."Cool, I'm a Gemini."

He leans over to kiss me...seemed okay...then he grabbed my throat and pushed me down on the couch. Freak out mode set in and I kicked him in the stomach and got up fast. He told me to calm down. no way...couldn't do that. I turned quickly to get out the door and I ended up running into part of the end of the wall. I have a bruise on my chest. Anyway...I got the heck out of there.

deep sigh..........

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP!!! Who is this friend that introduced you???? What a freak! I had no idea there were people like that in Farm town! I've got the heebie jeebies!

1/03/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Drama-Drama-Drama......yes they are here too...it large groups. They actually have a club.

I guess I should thank my brother for being such a poop to me when I was younger---because he was, I learned to defend myself in overly odd circumstances.

And my ex-husband gave me some intese training on some weird stuff too.

Everything truly happens for a reason...no matter how horrible it is.

1/04/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh, a sex swing! I have a friend who wants one, but apparently they're very expensive. And yes, she's a bit, um, strange to some lol

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

1/07/2006 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.kia-dealerships.info/Asian-breast-enhancement-pictures.html Wholesale quilted handbag suzuki bandit 1200 customized Free live couple sex cam Ambien lorazepam sharp camcorder ac adapter Free trail acuvue age and tatoo removal Furniture to rent Website development using java Topamax+migraines financial advisor Huge dildos vids Cheap antispam for outlook

2/04/2007 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site sex toys Cream pain relief Alabama football joke

4/23/2007 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home