1/02/2006

Thong Update

I am back.......my home computer had a virus that I couldn't get rid of so I have been out of action....but I finally got it fixed so.....

Update on the thong issue

He came home from work around 10:30 pm, I was laying on the couch waiting. It just about killed me not to say...look at your light. But I refrained and just watched TV. He went into his room turned on the light and called Niki on his cell phone. While talking to her he took off his shoes and layed down on his bed. I could hear him talking then all of a sudden he wasn't talking. Then I heard him say to her "My mom put your thong on "The Boob"" That's what he calls that light because it is shaped so weird. Then he laughs a little. She of course is going off on the other end. Wanting to know which one and why I did that. He just kept laughing and saying "I don't know, ask her"

Then after they got done ...."Mom, why is Niki's thong on my light?"
"Son, Why is Niki's thong in my house without Niki?"

He left it up there, he thought it looked cool. She, however, removed it when she came over the next day. She wouldn't look at me for 3 days, then she finally got over it.

But............

On New Year's Eve she came over and so did one of AJ's guy friends and they hung out since I wouldn't let him go out. Niki went home at 1 am and the guy stayed the night. They went up into the little boys' room to play dream cast for a while and I really didn't think much of it.

I went up stairs the next morning and another thong was on Ashton's bed. So I take it down stairs and wait for the 2 boys to wake up. When AJ got up I asked him to call Niki and he did. Then I got on the phone and told her the next pair of her underwear I find in my house that is not on her body will be delivered to her father's work in front of his whole staff. Her dad is a State Farm agent. She stumbled over about 12 different excuses. I just handed the phone back to AJ without a comment.

Ya know......it's a thong---in all reality it doesn't even have to come off....

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Do it!!! Do it!!!! And take a pic of her dad's face! PLEASE!

1/03/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home