1/07/2006

I am Naming Her!!!!

Because Violent Haze requested it....I am naming the doll on my blog......her name.....

VANILLA LILLIE

Why that name you ask...well because of the last few posts, I love vanilla ice cream, she has white hair and somewhat resembles the flower people dolls when I was younger. And I think there is really a vanilla lily. At least there is one on that movie where she cooks stuff and people become entranced with her mood while she was cooking. What was that movie???


Anyway....today and last night were good and bad.

Alec started coughing about 10 pm and didn't stop no matter what I tried. So we went to Reliance Medical this morning. It is a private version of Urgent Care. Normally they are faster and better than our hospitals Urgent Care. Just not today. Waited about an hour in the waiting room and another 30 minutes in the room. Doctor was a total sperm sack, told me it was Alec's allergies to the dogs. Hello...we have had dogs since before he was born...and this just started 3 days ago and has progressively gotten worse and 4 kids were sent home from his class last week.

Anyway, then he decided to tell me about the cold/flu stuff. His ears were not infected, which was what I was worried about. (I need to learn how to check for that and save my money) He wasn't even nice to Alec. He was just cold and rude, I am learning because I was cold and rude right back. I used to just accept their behavior because in my mind they were "superior" to me and when it is dealing with me, I will most likely always be that way, but when it is dealing with my kids.........they had better think twice before lashing out at this She Lion.

Okay, so we went to Wal-greens to get the Rx filled. Dropped it off and asked the pharmacist if he recommended any particular for this particular strand of the flu that was going around. He just looked at me and said...."treat the symptoms". What the hell kind of answer is that??? I know that with each flu epidemic, certain medicines work better than others. 2 years ago it was Robitussin. I mean isn't that what they advertise...."Your neighborhood pharmacy" and in all the commercials they are always helpful......BLAH!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!! not to mention it took over an hour to fill the Rx.

So Master Alec has been in my bed all day, medicated, and watching the portable DVD player. He is horribly whinny and very needy, which is so not like him. I hate seeing my lil' spidey sick. He is the guy that inspires me to get out of bed in the morning for fear of what he might do if I don't...now he is just laying there.

He even has on fuzzy PJ's and not the spidey suit, you know it's gotta be bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

aaaw! poor alec! sucks to be sick.

awesome name! Vanilla Lilly...rad, i love it.

well, actually, i dont play that game very often. it's actually been a number of months i cant count on fingers since i've played that game.
and i was getting dizzy before i was playing that game. sometimes, over the past year, ('05) i'd have dizzy spells and stumble and stuff. and my depth perception will get all funky and i'll slip down the stairs. and if i look at the ceiling, i'll like reach up, and i cant figure out why the ceiling is so high. the ceiling is actually only like, 8 inches above my head.
so i dont know whats up. i might have the same problem as my dad. but you never know.

i'll get the cam tomorrow and take pics. cause my hair is hot.

1/07/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oops, i spelled her last name wrong.
Vanilla Lillie. is she married? she looks like she's rich.
any kids? does she even exist?

1/07/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Violent Haze-

Of course she exists....she's right there on my blog.

I'm thinkin' she is my alter ego. The one who goes out and has fun and has no worries....

Can't wait for the hair picture....good luck at the doc.

1/07/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yuck-o! I hope he feels better soon! It's a pretty bad bug, we just keep passing it around here! Better dose up on the airborne!

1/07/2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home