1/04/2006

I was wondering how dog hair got in my bed.....

The other morning I woke up with dog hair in my mouth....eeewwwwww And when I got out of bed, there was dog hair all over my night gown. Now, I love my dogs but I don't let them sleep on the bed.

So, I stripped my bed and was washing everything....I walk back into my room and I see this...




Alec had found my portable DVD player again and a bag of Lil' Smokies in the fridge and was camping out and he had guests!!!!!


and yes....the spiderman suit is doing well....dang it!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I am cracking up at the spidey costume! I can't believe he's still wearing it! Does he wear it to daycare too?? Those will be great blackmail pics for when he's older!

1/05/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Yes he is still wearing it, but not to daycare. The second we come in the door after school, he runs in my room and puts it on. It doesn't come off till the next morning when he is getting ready for school. We have two suits, so on the weekends, I have to switch them out.....

1/06/2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home