1/09/2006

Monday Midnite Memories

Well almost midnite...I don't think I will be able to stay up that late tonight.

Anyway, I have decided that I would pick out pictures to start the boy's scrapbooks. So as I was digging thru the file drawer full of photos...I found these and I had to share them....

This is AJ's dad and I when we got married. We got married on September 6, 1988--AJ was born on November 11, 1988 and he was exactly 2 weeks late. So yes, after doing the math (quick do it) I am 7 months pregnant in these pictures. (Side note: I was exactly 18 years 6 months and 2 hours (to the minute) older than AJ....go ahead and do the math again)



This is his dad about 2 years ago at his Aunts funeral. He is the geek in the white and black.


He has changed a bit, but not much appearance wise.

Now.......Here is the meth-man pictures

This is our first weekend away we spent together. We took AJ to Durango, CO and stayed in, what was then, The Red Lion Inn. How cool you say...it was....except I paid for it all. I should of wised up then...but oh well. I have never been into "long hairs" but for some reason he slipped by all my rules of logical reasoning. AJ was so cute, that guy told him not to smile look serious...and he did. That was spring 1993, about 2 weeks later we moved in with meth-man.

Married December 10, 1995.


This was taken in November, 1998. Yes I really am that pale. Drama Mama helped me attempt to find a bra for this dress. (ended up not wearing a bra because the dress was so dang tight) It was very dark purple and it had the cool neck thing like Lori Morgan wore at some awards thing, except her dress was red and she was much thinner. I have no idea why he tried to do the GQ thing in this picture.

This was all of us at the time. Ashton was not quite One Year old yet.

The reason I put this picture in, besides I love it, is a closure thing.

Right before we moved out, the boys and I were in the car and "Family Portriat" by Pink came on the radio. AJ said "that is so my life" and he looked at me. My jaw about dropped. And he took the above picture out of my wallet and said "We are not this anymore, Mom!"

Enough Said!

But I do like the pictures, helps to remember the good and not just the bad.