10/03/2005

Hard Lessons Learned

My previous post was pretty much full of drama. If you follow my comments and click on the the author's link, you will find more comments.

This was quite the rush, never really had a blog battle (aka war of words) on the internet before.

Shuttereyed: if you are reading this...where did I say oops (company name) ???? I still can't find it or anything about the picnic. Not that I doubt you, but I would like to do some minor edits to avoid any future issues.

I have learned things and hopefully got my point across as well.

I am just sorry for the innocient by-stander.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beth, I briefly went back through and looked for it too, but it's apparently vanished. I know I read it, but I didn't find where.

Your site was down last night and I was afraid you had decided to quit blogging. Please know that was never my intention, and I'm glad to see it up today.

Congrats to your son on his new job!

10/04/2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Shutteredeye:

Drama Mama found it and we corrected it. It was on May 12th.

Thanks for your effort....

Beth

10/05/2005 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

4/24/2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home