9/30/2005

Yep, he is gonna be a breast man!!!!

Went shopping for home coming clothes for AJ last night. Niki needed a strapless bra for her dress and her mom won't help her, so I was helping.....with 3 boys in tow.

Now AJ and Ashton are being typical little boys and poking in all the padded bras and giggling, then moving on to the next one.

Alec on the other hand is going around feeling them, then on a really silky one he put his face on it and rubbed and said..."mmmmmmmmmmm" with eyes closed and a huge smile on his face.

It was so cute, why didn't I have my digital camera????? What a great photo opportunity!!!!

When I have my cotton pj's on and he wants to sleep with me, he goes and opens my drawer and gets a silky gown out and hands it to me and says "put on". then after I have changed he snuggles up on the built in pillows and is off to dream land......

HE IS STARTING VERY EARLY!!!!
But, his wife will always have nice lingerie!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my site. I would say congrats for raising a breast man but I can't. I am a breast man and it is a curse. Change him. For the love of all that is good and holy, change him...

9/30/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

It's a curse because of several things.
1. It's hard to keep our eyes above - you know where...
2. Some are blinded by love, we are blinded by cup size.
3. Those things can make us do anything you say. Anything.
4. We don't have a real good grip on those things around us. Like I was at least 37 years old before I figured out the Fredricks of Hollywood catalog wasn't a coming of age instruction booklet. And did you know they sell other stuff like shoes?
5. Really, shoes! Go figure...
6. We see breast feeding no only as a mothers right but also as an art form.
Do I need to go on???

9/30/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Russ...you are a sick man! LOL

10/01/2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I am just wondering how I would change Alec.

I still think it's cute though.

10/02/2005 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Dehome improvement loan calculator Lexus rx350 reviews

2/16/2007 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! sectional theater style sofa valium 20 mg Model 60 marlin 06 f1 renault cheating launch england sofa Peeing+females street hockey Turbotax state tax for iowa

3/06/2007 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home