9/29/2005

24 hours and still mouse free

ALL RIGHT!!!!

N0 mice in the traps and no traps stripped of their goodies (in a non-perverted way of course).

So now what do I write about????

How about what I have learned from this adventure:

1. There is never just ONE mouse.
2. Medium to Dark colored towels are never the same after bleach.
3. When bleached, medium-dark colored towels become oddly shaded towels.
4. Never, I repeat, Never let a teenager play with ammonia.
5. Chunky peanut butter is stickier than smooth peanut butter (Thank you, Phil)
6. Glue traps really suck--but they make good photo opportunities!!!!
6A. why would you go to all the trouble to catch a mouse to set it free??
7. I can still scream like a girl if the situation dictates it.
8. Always look in the towel closet before just reaching in and grabbing a towel.
9. Testosterone does affect the brain, even at the age of 4 years.
10. A mouse problem, if looked at in the right perspective, can offer days of entertainment for
boys and makes for great blogging material.
11. I know I am not the only person that has ever had a mouse in their house. Too many people
could relate to what I was going through.
12. Drama Mama still thinks I'm not all there....(did I check the washer for floating body
parts...8 times thank you very much!!!!!)
13. My teenager watches way to much TV and should probably be a comedian. His
commentary on his mouse destruction was quite entertaining. And I didn't even catch any
cuss words.

And to quote Alec....

I HATE......I HATE MOUSES!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Provident 360 said...

I can relate.

9/29/2005 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Yolanda said...

Ding dong the mice are dead! I had a mouse that got into a townhouse I was living in during college. You've never seen two grown women hop onto a couch and scream for dear life so quickly as my roomate and I when we saw that tiny little mouse. It was the most helpless feeling situation at the time- but you and your brave boys are quite inspiring.

9/29/2005 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

2/05/2007 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2/23/2007 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

3/06/2007 4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Time share timeshare resale Xanax buying sanax online cindy crawford &aposs skin care line Mode dial on olympus digital cameras male model infant seat cover business card cases Compare kitchen scales lesbians Custom sofa loveseats in ca Celebrex side efects Subaru legacy sti wagon Barrie fitness equipment

4/25/2007 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home