9/24/2005

One More Reason To Buy Your Produce!!!!

Getting ready to pull off some delicous green grapes from the vine in my back yard. Not really paying attention to the whole area around the grapes.....



I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!!!









THEN IT LOOKS AT ME!!!!


They are such creepy bugs. AJ wasn't allowed to have one in his bug collection for school because they are almost extinct. But I see a ton of them, I know they are good for the plants...but they are bad for the dreams.

Do they bite??? AJ says they do others say they don't.....I don't want to find out first hand so I will just ask.

Have you ever seen them turn their head all the way around backwards.....excorist!!!!! I won't even mention the after sex party with these creatures......

HAPPY SATURDAY BLOG LAND......
MAY YOU NOT FIND ONE OF THESE RIGHT ABOVE YOUR BACK DOOR WAITING TO POUNCE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hey just surfed you on Blog Explosion. Pretty sure they dont bite, they eat bugs. But then... PEE BUG, better keep an eye out! :)

9/24/2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger mama said...

What in the world is that thing???? I have never seen one in my life ... then again I have never seen a grapevine either!

9/26/2005 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home