9/23/2005

My Version of the Tootsie Pop commercial

"Mr. Owl how many gallons of water does it take to rinse out 40 oz of Mr. Bubble??"

Yes you read right. Mr. Alec Bridges age 4 has committed the crime of wasting Mr. Bubble. I was folding laundry last night when he said he was going potty. About 8 minutes later I never saw him emerge from the "room of mess making opportunity" so I go and check on him. He claims he saw a beetle in the bathtub, so he got the brand new economy bottle of Mr. Bubble and poured it on the beetle....the whole bottle. Now he got this from me. I saw a spider in the bathroom the other day and I didn't have shoes on, so I grabbed the body wash and blobbed a little bit on him so he couldn't get away and would die. But I did not use the whole dang bottle..Just had to make that clear.

Alec did a very through job of applying the Mr. Bubble too. He took AJ's shower scrubbie scrunchi thingie and made sure that all the surface area of the bathtub got a nice thick coat of Mr. Bubble. When I came in I asked him what he was doing he just said "I hate bugs" and kept working. Needless to say, he got an extra bubbly bath last night.

Here is the funny-er part. I honestly thought I got it all rinsed out. This morning when AJ got up to take a shower, he didn't head my Mr. Bubble warning and turned on the shower and just jumped it. Then I hear a huge thud. I talk thru the door and ask him if he is okay. He said yes, but he found the spot I missed.

Poor guy, what a way to wake up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I spray our bugs with hairspray! I did drown a cricket in the tub the other day! I hate bugs!

9/23/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

and here i thought moms were supposed to love all creatures!
nah! im kidding. i hate bugs too. you should hear my mom scream.

9/23/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

That reminded me of a line fom the show last night.

".... to make my Beelzebubble burst..." It was a song by Mordred, son of King arthur. I found that funny.

9/24/2005 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

4/24/2007 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home