9/23/2005

Fricken Frackin Fridays


The last two Fridays have really sucked. I blamed last Friday on the full moon.... I haven't decided what to blame this Friday on......A yankee of a boss or an Akita with a sweettooth.
PREVIOUS SECTION DELETED TO HOPEFULL HELP ME KEEP MY JOB

As I walk up to my front door.......I see......



HMMMM....didn't think we spilt Skittles when we left this morning.......

AJ is selling candy for the Scorpion Hollarin' Band trip to Las Vegas this spring. I have been selling them at work too....

Very odd...

So I walk into the house.....and I see....









CAUGHT IN THE ACT.......














It seems she likes Starbursts much better than she likes Skittles. I am just thankful that none of the chocolate candy was in her reach or the next picture might be of a dead black and white.

Well, she ate almost 8 packs of the starbursts and 4 packs of skittles......She had a major sugar rush so I gave her a bunch of milk to help calm her down. She helped AJ sell some candy to me....and now I just have to worry about the end product in the yard and Alec thinking that it's candy...eeewwww...bad visual I know.....


BAD DOG...YOU ARE GOING TO GET CAVATIES!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

What an adorable puppy! Just think though, all her poopy piles are going to be rainbows. ;)

Thanks for commenting on blog today. Glad you enjoyed the poem and pictures.

9/24/2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

She looks so innocent! And pleased with herself!

9/24/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I dont recommend tasting the rainbow at this juncture! :)

9/24/2005 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

2/16/2007 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Ionamin and related drugs dvd windows media player Norweigan cruise lines mexican riviera

4/24/2007 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home