9/12/2005

Answer to a question

I was asked a question....Why am I still single????

My first answer is because I have 3 kids. That is a big issue with a lot of men. They don't want to be burdened with other guys kids. I understand this to a point, but we are a package deal.

Next answer is, I don't allow smoking, heavy drinking or drugs around my kids. I know, I'm such a prude.

Number three-- I don't do the bar/party thing. I live in a small oilfield town, you either drink or stay home. I don't believe in Driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. That just removed about 99% of the single male population of Farmington. It seems that the single men around my age are going through their second puberty. They party and slut around. Some of them have their kids on the weekends but they still go out and party. I am not of this mind set and I have issues with people that are. I am dedicated to my children and I have no problems being alone the rest of my life as long as they are properly taken care of happy.

Whew....that being said........I have been talking to a wonderful guy that is of the same frame of mind as I am, probably less obnoxious but still pretty much the same values. He doesn't mind the boys and is actually liking the idea of additional fishing partners, if things work out.

So, wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

there are men out there who don't think of three kids as a burden, trust me. they're just a little harder to find but totally worth the effort :)

good luck!

9/13/2005 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... horse race betting types Pictures of teen liposuction Permission opt in email list mens coats Itchy scalp hair loss Andrea pfister shoes caribbean cruise packages april accounting continuing education Online virus scan computer Sony handycam dvd camcorders

4/25/2007 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home