2/14/2007

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!

I HAVE JUST HAD THE BEST,


I MEAN VERY BEST,


VALENTINE'S DAY EVER....



Where to start......


Due to semi-icky weather, two very talented contractors were free for a few days for inside jobs. So YEAH!!!! I am getting the hideous front bathroom redone!!!! Here is the so far...



Ripped out the 70's toilet and way too big for the bathroom sink......








Are we in Arkansas????



And I don't care how good of a planter the toilet would be.......



IT'S NOT STAYING THERE!!





The bottom part of the sink vanity....black window's egg sacks....eeewwww


oh and water damage



Merlin is chewing on the old caulking in the tub....I honestly don't know how they got the tub out, but they did.


Now for the ultimately cool part.......but explanation first. Why I, in the past, disliked Valentine's day is not because I might be alone--but because of the past methhead memories that revolve around most holidays--Valentine's Day is just a little more outstanding.



One of the contractors is a guy that I have a HUGE HUGE, did I say HUGE, crush on--so it was really really, I mean really, fun to stand outside the bathroom and watch him. (I think the other one was in there with him....but not real sure.)



Anyway, the boys got to meet him and I pretty much got booted out of the picture. Alec just adores him and even waited outside the bathroom for him. They watched cartoonnetwork, talked, read books, played catch with the football in the house, sneaked fruit from the platter I was making for Ashton for his Valentine's Day party. Then when Ashton got back from karate---he had two shadows. I have never seen those two boys happier.......it brought tears to my eyes (just like now) to see them having so much fun and me not having to worry.



Here is a picture of him





This is a picture of the candy bowl creature that he and Alec made. Alec had to put bunnie ears for the picture. It's play dough, the play dough lids for what Alec called the "pimples" I think he meant pupils and then different colored play dough and a plastic knife for the mouth.


I hope everyone had a great V-Day,


I know I'm still smiling!!!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Sounds like a good Valentine's Day to me. Nothing like a little eye-candy doing stuff for you in your house! ;) Are you going to ask him out???

2/15/2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Reese said...

Um hello? Have you asked him to chill?

I've missed you but I've been absent a bit too. Hugs!

2/16/2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WOO HOO! Have you asked him over for dinner yet?

2/19/2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WOO HOO! Have you asked him over for dinner yet?

2/19/2007 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair is a little long but I like the color
LOVEUME

3/05/2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home