1/25/2007

What a Freakin' Week

I've been a bad blogger......I've also been a busy bugg...

It all started last Monday.....biker chick threw a fit at work because someone answered her "direct line" which she called her "personal line" HELLO!!!! It's a work phone.....nothing personal about it. Anyway she made a huge drama scene in front of her boss then went on a 2.5 hour "walk". Then she clocked out for lunch and took about a 2 hour lunch. Upon her return, her boss sent her home for 2 days without pay. Then she did the crying thing. Harley chicks everywhere should be ashamed of her behavior.

Anyway, Thursday she came in and turned in her resignation. She spent like 45 minutes in the president's office doing the crying, whining BS stuff and then came down to get her stuff. And our redneck HR guy (aka her boss) let her clean out her own desk....And she took about $300.00 worth of company stuff.

Then the previous post "bead nose" thing happened.



Even though work is way more happy and I actually don't dread going there, it's a lot more work on me. We are just finishing up remodeling our office and I got the great project of organizing the office supplies that biker chick used to be in charge with. Let me tell you, we could supply every person in the US with a pen, pencil and ink jet ink. CHEESE AND RICE!!!

But the extra work is way worth the happy atmosphere.

I was so tired on Friday night, couldn't wait to get to sleep...yet I didn't sleep at all and this is why......


Yes, beasties took over my bed around mid-night and I slept none. But the morning brought this.....



About 2" of snow. Basketball games were cancelled.



The teen took the little boys sledding and no one got hurt!!! I was shocked.

My mother is being overly controlling and tried to demand that I tell her everywhere I go and what I will be doing. Needless to say, her demands have not been met. I do talk to her, but I told her that I have my own house for a reason and it's so I will have my own life. She still isn't very pleased with me, but she ate the dinner I took over Tuesday night.



Do to this creature....



Ashton has decided to either be a NBA player or a fry cook!! What diversity!!

However, the most wonderful and spirit lifting words I am dwelling on

"loving, learning and living"

have kept me going.

I am striving to get by every body's place tonight....so don't give up on me or blog friends.

How's YOUR week going?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I've been bad with blogs this week, too. So don't feel bad. Sounds like you've had a crazy week. And it Sounds like your co-worker is wicked-coo-coo. Good thing she's gone.

1/25/2007 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week. Better you than me ;)

Oh yeah...keep that snow up there!

1/26/2007 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home