12/08/2006

Friday Babbling

School called and Alec wasn't feeling well, so I am home today. A whole lot more work to do at home then at work...let me tell you....


So, since I have some time....I thought I would sit down and write on my blog. No rushing, no testing stuff...just write and maybe a few pictures.
so here we go!!!!
Last night about 6:45 pm (Alec and I were home alone) Handsome the wonder dog suddenly took off and headed for the front door at high speed and barking. I freak, he never barks unless it's serious or the little boys are doing something bad. So I head for the front door as well. The big wood door is open (guess Ashton didn't get it closed all the way on his way out to Twae-kwon do) and the screen door had just latched. Handsome was still on guard, but I didn't see anything. I was a bit leery since this time last year someone broke into our other house and stole my purse and Drama Mama just had a weird episode with a stranger at her door. So, I made sure the door was locked and gave Handsome a jerky treat for being such a good dog. I called my mom and told her and we kinda figured it might of been a cat climbing on the screen or something. Then this morning when I talk to my mom she told me that their neighbors (one street over from me) had 4 police cars at their house last night. Retired couple who have had their house robbed 3 times during the holiday season in the past 5 years.
So maybe it wasn't a cat!!!



I need to give Handsome another jerky treat!!!

(I know I have already used this picture in my blog....but I LOVE IT!!)

Now this is incredibly funny....


The teen got home around 10pm last night from a basketball gave.....PV vs FHS (two high schools same little town). He said it was AWESOME!!!! I go to bed and I can hear him clanging around in the kitchen getting something to eat. Then I hear him in his room, then about 12 minutes later I hear this blood curdling scream. It's the Teen!!! Handsome barrels up the hall way, the teen is now in the hall way and says "Handsome, it's okay, it's me!!" We have tile so of course the dog can't stop and he slides into AJ. They both come into my room...


"What the heck was that about?"

"I felt something in my bed, so I moved my foot and it wrapped it's self around my foot and BIT ME!!!!"

"Let me see (upon examination of the foot, I saw no red marks, puncture marks or bruises..I did however find an excessive amount of toe jam....eeewwww) Let's go check out your bed"


We go into the teens room and he is so terrified that he won't even pull back his covers. So I flip back his bedspread--nothing. Then his blanket---nothing. Then is sheet, and do you know what I found????? A COUGH DROP!!! Yes my 18 year old, second degree black belt son was terrified and attacked by a individually wrapped Hall's Cherry Cough Drop.



I just looked at him and went back to my room.
How's your week????

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO HANDSOME! He deserves a steak bone. Beware the dreaded man eating cough drop, they are vicous when they are in heat.

12/08/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Wow...you know those cherry halls are dangerous!

12/09/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

OK...there are just too many freaks floating about around the holidays. Well, any day I guess. I hope they stay away from you guys, and us guys too.

Just got back from Insta Care. The Bear has pnemonia. crap

12/09/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

LOL! All thatt drama over a cough drop! That is so crackin' me up!

Good thing you have that dog around to protect you and your home. I always yell at my dog when she seems to bark for no reason, but there have been a couple times when she has barked, and had good reason to. I love the pictures!

12/09/2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home