12/03/2006

Week In Review

Tuesday, November 28, 2006





The teen turned 18. He spent his $40 in birthday money buying tobacco products. He learned that you don't take long drags on cigars....it will make you puke...knowledge is a wonderful thing.


I have officially been a mother (counting 6 months preparing to be one) 1/2 of my life. I wouldn't change my children. Maybe their fathers...but that is the price for having my wonderful children and hey...it's made me strong and cautious.



Decided to paint the kitchen all one color of white (it is about 5 differnt colors of white right now and flat paint...icky)and trim the cabinets in "avid apricot" by Sherwin Williams.


What is in the garage that needs to be put in the house, with the exception of Ashton's bike


What is on the back porch that needs to be put in the garage.

Little boys watching TV today hoping I don't have anything else I am going to make them help me with

How is your weekend????

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house is really really nice, I can't believe your son is 18. IS YOUR MOTHER WEARING FUR?????

12/04/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

lol.....

it is FAUX FUR and the coat is older than the teen.....

and thanks...I like it.

12/04/2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yes...I had the same fur question! LOL

I can't believe he's 18!! Did he puke from the tobacco?? Did it make him sick enough to never try it again?

12/04/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Great pictures! Happy birthday teen boy!

Hope you get your house in order soon!

12/04/2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home