8/20/2006

What's in a name?

Would a sweet pickle by any other name taste just as sweet?

So, I've been talking to an "old flame" who lives in Tucson....he claims he reads my blog every day....gotta be boring if he really does it because I haven't been posting every day!!!
Anyway he wanted to know what his "code name" was going to be. He thought "westernman"...but he doesn't like country (yes I still talk to him, anyway)--so that doesn't really work. One of his nicknames, according to him, is "BigO" (no Mindless, no like that) because his last name begins with an "O".
Then, we were talking about all the fast food places he got "banned" from in high school and he mentioned "a little pickle fight". I start laughing and then there was some comment about "jerkin' the gherkin"....you can see where this conversation went.... I like the name "O'gherkin" he on the other hand isn't overly thrilled....
So, what's a girl to do????

That is one Big Gherkin!!!! Looks almost like a sopository or a huge light up sex toy!!! No wonder the Swiss are so happy!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am supposed to be that pickle? I have much nicer hair and more tattoos.

8/20/2006 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The swiss are happy because no one calls them o gerkin.

8/20/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

wanna see my baby? check my blog!

8/21/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home