7/20/2006

How True It Is--

My horoscope for today--

Gemini
May 20 - June 20You should be on cloud nine for most of the day today, dear Gemini. (well..yeah I got to talk to Northern Guy yesterday...this morning ROCKED!!! ) As evening sets in, however, situations might arise that are too heavy for you to feel comfortable with. People will have had enough of your gossip by then, so give it a rest. (No gossip....my "I don't give a flying flip attitude...possibly) Kick back and plan for next week. You might also want to take a more serious approach to your romantic commitments by examining your true feelings about your partner. (Done that...I know what my true feelings are....now if I could just engage my stalker mode :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oh my god! i totally am a friend whore!
since i posted that i've gained 28 more friends. i just requested two more that i'm waiting approval from.

as for comments....hmm...only when i'm bored. i usually leave comments on my friend Connie's blog.

damn you myspace.....

7/21/2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

and happy brithday to the little dude!! yay! 5!!!

7/21/2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home