8/18/2006

Say Cheese!!

Went to a NEW lawyer yesterday about the child custody thing and shit (that's for you mindless).

$1,500 retaining fee...well worth it for what I consider the best family law attorney in town....Randy Roberts..(..just in case anyone local might happen to come across this...)

Why did I do this you ask.......well, meth-head's sister left her husband and moved down to Albuquerque to live with their dad and she visits meth-head alot. She is one of those pushy "do it my way" kind of females that can pretty much dominate her brother and I could just see the wheels turning -- or what wheels he has left...I think he has destroyed the "teeth" on those wheels or gears...hence the picture above....

Lawyer said is was amazed that a judge signed my divorce agreement because it was very one sided. I have "sole physical custody" of the children even though joint custody was also in there...that is just some standard mumbo-jumbo. Child support was set at $1,411.00 per month which has never been paid. I have never challenged the child support not being paid in court because the custody of my kids is more important to me than the money and I don't want to get the custody part changed...

So, now that I have a cool lawyer...watch nothing happen. Oh Well!!

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON THIS WEEK FOR YOU?

3 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Isn't that what counts? Getting what you intended for? I'm not having custody issues (my wife and I are happily married); however, I'm having property issues with my neighbor. Care to comment?

8/18/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oh my god...I have to go brush my teeth. Why on earth would you want to show people that?

I had fun today! I took a bunch of pics with some of the cuties around town. All the little ones flocked at the sight of a camera.

You gotta check out the pics of Zacky! He's like 5, and weighs nothing. He also loves girls.
He's a little player. But you can't say no to him. He's a mini Zacky V!!!

8/18/2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Aiden-YEAH!!! Brush and floss twice a day. I will check out the pictures.

Mr. Fab--Sorry...hope is wasn't a cushioned chair.

Mindless-His, I don't think I didn't get that close, aren't that bad...but they are getting there

8/20/2006 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home