8/14/2006

Dougie???????

What the hell heck does Dougie mean??? The teen keeps using it....

He was getting ready to go camping for 2 nights and his friend told him to take his toothbrush and a bottle of water....he said...
"Nah--2 days will be okay, I'm dougie that way" dougie means disgusting??

Then.......he (for some unknown reason) was showing me his chest hair and how in the center he has a "manly line" of hair going down *there*(whispering).

"Check this out (he points to it)--It's Dougie" dougie meaning--hairy? manly? looks in the mirror too much???

"Mom, check out this belt buckle--It's dougie"

"Mom, you're so Dougie..........can I stay out till 2 am?"

WHAT DOES DOUGIE MEAN???


KITTEN UPDATE....his life is hard!!
School starts the 22nd here....the two little boys can't wait.....I think the teen might even be excited...this is his first high school year girlfriend free.....and he has been loving summer!!

Sorry I've been a suckie blogger (and I mean truly suckie....with both lips even)
...this summer has kept me busy......

What's your news for the week???

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your kitty! It's Dougie! LOL. J/K I have NO clue what that means. But kitty is adorable!!

8/14/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I haven't heard that one. Not a clue! Where do they come up with this stuff??

8/14/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

aaawww! the kitten is so adorable!!!

i've never heard the term Dougie...it must be a New Mexico thing. lets hope it doesn't spread out here.
i don't use words like that. i've gotten into words like "awesomeness", and i'm bringing back "rad".
well, trying.

thank you! i miss my kitty so much! she was just so wonderful.
the other day i walked into the house and almost said "kitty we're home!"
but i stopped myself and felt really sad.
i didn't pay so much attention to her as she got older, but the thought of having her around was comforting. it's like my world has been shaken because she's not here.
i'm trying not to be sad, but it's hard when i don't have anything to talk to.

8/15/2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should name the cat Dougie

8/17/2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home