8/04/2006

WHAT A WEEK!!!

Whew!!! (wipes sweat from brow)

I am glad this week is over....

Started off with biker chick being a b*tch Monday, One of my classes made so I taught MicroSoft Access Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights so I didn't get home those 3 nights till around 10 pm and the teen was babysitting--and I learned he was babysitting with several friends over--so messy messy house, no food and one angry MAMA!!!

Had to take the teen's truck in to get the brakes fixed--even though his dad is a mechanic, his dad won't fix them even if I pay for it all....so $600.00 there for both front and back breaks, turn drums and roters, seals and fix a broken tail light....GREAT!!! there goes my extra money from teaching!!!!

I guess the most stressful part was dealing with "The Teen". I've been trying to be a cool and understanding parent--more so than usual because this is the summer before his senior year and I remember how I was.....

But....I have finally reached the end of my rope...he pushed too many buttons...

WATCH OUT SON----SHE'S GONNA SPEW!!!!

I was gonna say "blow" but Mindless and Mr. Fab read this at times...and well... If you don't know....you need to go read their blogs and then you will so understand....

so if any of you would like a teenager...CHEAP...might I add....I might have one for you very soon if his attitude doesn't improve!!

ANY WEEKEND PLANS???

2 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

we don't need anymore. but thanks.

8/04/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

No thanks....having trouble dealing with our own. When does school start?????

8/05/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home