8/06/2006

SUNDAY SILENCE!!

it's almost 9pm here...and it's finally almost quiet!!!!

Saturday I was doing laundry all day--trying to catch up on what I missed while teaching a class--which BTW I am doing again next week...oh joy!!! If I could get a date as much as I teach...I might be happy---or at least I would have better things to blog about!!

Had a rather loud discussion Saturday night with the teen and the last few weeks. It's mainly about having 4-8 people over here at all times. Some spend the night there are massive numbers of girls over here with the boys when I am not home and while I was teaching and he was supposed to be babysitting---there were girls and his friends. Monday night I had bought 8 frozen pizzas. Mainly so he could feed the boys something nutritional while I was teaching. When I get home Tuesday night they are all gone. The next morning I asked Ashton what they had for dinner and he said "a popsicle". Then I asked the teen what happened to the pizzas and he said his friends ate them and drank all of the gatoraide (3 8-packs). Then we discussed the mess through-out the house and outside. TRASH EVERYWHERE!! dirty dishes everywhere and empty gatoraide bottles everywhere..... and all of the bathtowls were dirty---we have a gobb of them and he sure didn't give the little boys baths.....Do I want to know????

I asked him if they all acted this way at the other kids' houses and he said "no, we aren't aloud to be over at anyone elses house in groups"....Now I know why. Hopefully going without the cell phone for 24 hours and being grounded for a Friday and Saturday night will impress upon him my eternal and internal moodiness when it comes to this subject again....

Today....we were doing yard work. Teen mowed the lawn. Screamed 3 times--saw 2 snakes and was overly lucky enough to see the same big one TWICE!!! Little boys pulled up morning glories....I SERIOUSLY THINK THOSE THINGS ARE WEEDS!!!. I trimmed back the grape vines and only found 3 earwigs and 2 centipedes and 2 daddy longlegs. Then I sent everyone inside while I did the poison thing from mosquito's and ticks. Since we have been having all this rain.....we are getting different creatures to make me scream.

Then the little boys and I took my mom to the mall to do some back to school clothes shopping. My mom has tons of gift cards to JC Penny's so we went there first. Got some cool stuff and then we had to face the rest of the mall for the teen. He wanted a black Jansen backpack from Anchor Blue. They had a black one at Penny's but the shoulder thingies were curved and he would of hated it...so got the back pack. Little boys noticed that there is now a motorcycle dealership in the mall....and they saw all the really cool colored 4 wheelers...."note to self...avoid that part of the mall at all costs!!!" Then we had to go to Pac-Sun to get Valcom shirts for the teen....Only found 3 in Size L. I think he should wear a medium --- (hell, I think he should wear whatever anyone gets him that is decent---IT'S FREE!!!) But he says they shrink up too much...so I bought the "L". (aren't you glad I shared all of this boring stuff)

My mom was wiggin' out in the mall. Freaking out on the little boys---her aging is taking it's toll. But she is always complaining about not being able to "get out" I think we've cured her of that for a while!!!

We get home...I start washing the new clothes--except for the Teen's because he has to put his seal of approval on them before I do....just in case I have to return them.

Then for some odd reason, I think I should go pull some more weeds. So I am in the rock part of the yard---gravel, not boulders--and I'm pulling up stray elm trees and weeds and something darts out of a weed and hits me on the hand. I look down and "IT'S A DAMN SNAKE!!!" in the rocks!!!!! I wasn't even looking for them...because I wasn't near the grass---It was a garder snake reacting to my reacting to my pulling and tried to scare me away with a "rattlesnake" imitation....IT WORKED!! I threw the weeds I had in hand at in and went inside---and freaked out for a while......I know I am going to have snake dreams tonight....

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND????

p.s. anyone know any snake repellent tricks???

6 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i don't know any snake repellent tricks. we don't really have snakes.

no! not my nose! my EYELASHES!!! i have the LONGEST eyelashes i've ever seen on a person! my little cousin has really long eyelashes too.
my grandmother says they were wasted on a boy.

there's a funny story about my hair! i dyed it black last summer, and it started to grow out, but my hair was like, this really ugly brown as i grew out. so i started dying it blonde in hopes to lighten it. as time went on (a freaking year), my hair got cut, the black began to fade to brown (except on the VERY ends of my hair) and the rest became blonde with the dye.
and now, my next haircut i'm getting it all cut off again because it's grown out soooo much, and i'm going to dye it blonde once more, and then i'm dying another colour besides blonde. because now everyone is going blonde and i HATE that.

the end!

8/07/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Clinton would have been grounded for a lot longer than a weekend. Normally, he is not allowed to have friends over when I'm not here. Occasionally, I'll make an exception, but NEVER girls. I am anxioux/nervous for school to start. How bout you?

8/07/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

mindless---who knows what he thinks...I don't even think he knows...

DM-little boys start the 21st and AJ starts the 22nd...he is a big bad senior...

gO TEAM...

Walk-my-way....glad it wasn't your nose...I was worried for a minute

8/07/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found this info on snakes. Hope it helps!

We rested up for our big move next weekend and hung out at my mom's (they just got back on Sunday from their cruise).

8/08/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Are you guys ok? How's school going?

8/14/2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Buy phendimetrazine wirth c o d Kia sportage after market parts Shirts with custom bead work Sports teams in wilmington nc A list of anti depressant medication ringtones nextel dental dental individual individual information insurance Free pop up blocker spyware Drag tires growth

3/02/2007 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home