8/23/2006

What to say

The teen just called--not a happy camper

He just completed the 2nd day of school and he is supposed to work tonight.

He said he wants to quit his job. He already has (and I quote) "Homework like hella".

I don't want him to flunk and I want him to do well his senior year--but should I also encourage him to take the easy way out and quit his job???

I realize it's tough working and going to school, but is he just being lazy?? or is it truely overwhelming???

What would you do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I agree with Mr. Fab. Have him give it a couple of weeks. He can always see if he could work just weekends if he really feels like he needs more "study" time. I wish mine would get a job, but right now, that's an impossibility. Band is ruling our lives right now!

8/23/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home