4/17/2006

Why do they tell me these things!!!!

I get to work almost on time...which for me on a Monday is amazing all in it's own.

I wore my new white shirt and my chest is still stain free--
Another amazing and notable accomplishment..

Walk in the door and say good morning and head for my desk. The newbie comes in, head down semi pouting.....begging for me to ask what is wrong.......

I'm having a good day....so I take the bait......dumb--dumb-dumb me.....


She starts telling me about the zits in her armpits....


WTF!!!!

Isn't that one of those things that you wouldn't even admit on your death bed??? I know it is for me...and I sure the heck wouldn't be telling my co-workers. She has to tell me how much they hurt and how red and infected they are..... and I know if I didn't share an office with my boss she would of tried to show me........(freaky-freak crap here)

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!
But I was dumb and I asked.....She is a "Big Girl" (not age...size) and I think it's just a hygiene issue--she lacks in some other areas of hygiene is where I get this conclusion. I mean if you are prone to break outs...wouldn't you wash, loofa, medicate and whatever else it took not to get those "things"???? I know I would.....
So now, everytime I look at her....I think of the guy off of Osmosis Jones...when his zit popped in his daughter's teacher's face.......
NOT A GOOD VISUAL FOR A MONDAY!!!!
How's your Monday going?????
(your correct...I still haven't learned)

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Ewwwww!

My computer has been broke for almost a week. Dave got it mostly going now, but I can't sign in to blogger.

I have a love/hate thing with computers!

4/17/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yucky- I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. I guess I'm a bit of a meanie- I might have laughed with her right there. I know- mean, but if you're gonna tell people about your zitty armpits, maybe someone laughing at you will teach you to keep those things to yourself? LOL.

4/17/2006 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unnnggghhhhh......sorry, did I say that out loud?? What a way to start the week.

4/17/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

DRAMA-MAMA---exactly....glad you're on speaking terms with your computer again though!!!

Kristen- You would think so wouldn't you....but the guys up front razzed her all day...and she just cried and tried to look even more pitiful....

Ed- So right...it was sooo wrong...

Mr. Fab- Ya know...I actually think that is more acceptable than the pit zits... Unless of course it's some cootie that you caught while out and unsupervised by Mrs. Fab...then I don't want to know... I mean I live with 3 boys...the scratching is an everyday occurrance no matter how many times I tell them IT'S NOT A TOY!!!!

4/17/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger mama said...

Sorry to hear about the gross armpits! Hope tomorrow is better for you. My monday has been fantastic - I haven't gotten out of my pj's (its 5:30 - no point now) I also managed to finish the beading on one of the mittens I am making for my dear old dad. I think it looks pretty cool. Its a traditional Tlingit design. You will have to check them out when I post pictures on my blog when I have them finished. I am almost half tempted to start selling them - we'll see though. I have enough things to do right now!

4/17/2006 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uugh...and yes, one's deathbed would be too soon to mention infected armpits !!

Your post made me feel better...my Monday was not that bad :))

4/19/2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

2/15/2007 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home