4/13/2006

Full Moon Follies

(I had a picture....but can't load it....)

This full moon has affected, effected and I believe infected me....

Truly sucks with both lips....

Here is the list.....

The Great Alec Escape......dang kids....

Tile in the tub/shower area fell off--4 tiles, about 18 more are loose.....

Refrigator decided to die yesterday. I got home, fixed the boys dinner and went to get their juice and it was just about as warm as their dinner.....Called the landlord (I am renting) and they aren't home of course. So, I make a mad dash to Sam's Club and buy a fridge on the credit card that I finally got paid off......

While AJ was helping me move the old broken one out of the house.....he accidently (yeah right) pushed a little too hard and didn't have a good hold on it while going down the stairs....yes I was on the bottom.....landed on me...pinned me between it and the Gazzell (I don't think Tony Little ever imagined that for his machine) So now I have a huge bruise on my arm and leg which don't hurt...the places that hurt don't have marks of course....

Dang new fridge is noisy and my room is right by the kitchen. That's what I get for buying a cheap one....oh well, when the replacement for the other one comes it will make a nice garage fridge for cokes and whatever.

Pissed off about spening $500.00 on the new fridge that I don't like...but I am sure I will get over it....that's what happens when you panic....

Now I have to find a way to dispose of the old one.....GO TEAM!!! next to impossible I think...we will see.....

Couldn't get on the internet at all last night......and I work from home for overtime....so there goes the bank roll.....

Everyone at work is completely annal this week.....of course it can't be me and my crappy mood....:) can it????

How many women suffering from PMS does it taketo change a light bulb????

ONE
DAMN
IT!!!!