4/08/2006

Surfin' The Crimson Wave

Not literally.....That would just be too gross to blog about...

Anyway, everything seems to be pissing me off lately...

Biker Chick keeps calling me into her office to look at creepy guys on the biker's singles sight (yes they have one). The she wants me to look at all the "adult" rated pictures of these guys. I'm sorry, but long haired unbathed naked bikers just doesn't flip any of my switches....and what fun is a picture????

The Newbie is whinny and sulky and I'll be damned if I am going to ask her what is wrong again. Last time she was crying because some guy that worked there didn't tell her good bye when he quit......Lucky her!!! I had to deal with his dumb butt for about 45 minutes......

AJ's girlfriend went thru my make up and used some of it. Normally I don't mind sharing, I just don't like her doing all of that stuff without asking. And she used the last of my hairspray last night...the little pixie dust sprinkler......

Meth-head called Thursday night and talked to the boys for a little bit. Then talked to me for like 4 minutes. He said that the two top things on his list are being a good dad and paying child support.....Bull-puckey....... He only cares about himself and his tweaking materials......now of course 11 months in prison with a 6'7" Black Jamaican priest as a roommate might inspire different visions in a guy.....but the proof is in the puddin' I'll believe it when I see it.

SURF ON!!!