4/16/2006

Huntin' fer Sumtin'

HAPPY EASTER!!!!



We did the egg coloring thing....actually I did the egg coloring thing...the boys were asleep by 6 pm last night....the wimps......
Note: When the directions say don't add vinager to the pink and purple...believe them....my pink ended up being orangs...which was okay and the purple was a iffy pink..

and...we were missing two eggs this morning....found the shells outside...I'm guessing Handsome had his first easter egg!!!! and the killer pork chops I had sitting out thawing....are gone. The wrapper is still there. They are too high for Handsome to reach so I am thinking that Buddy the Damn Cat pulled them down and they had chops and eggs for a midnight snack.

Since they fell asleep in their clothes.....I half-way stripped them for bed....


The stairs to their newly lighted cave...

Family tradition....each kid has an egg hid in his shoe..

Ashton actually remembered that this year!!


Easter basked stuff.....I don't buy the pre-made ones...they are all grass and foam....

They got foam rockets that can shoot up to 35 feet....I have only been on the roof 6 times so far this morning!!---What was I thinking????

Squirt guns.....Alec is holding a super soaker not the one he got........Ashton has both of the little ones and Alec is slightly out gunning him!!!

Ashton got a huge frisbee and Alec a big nerf ball....

AJ being a cool teen....wanted money to get a new set of head-phones for his iPOD..

Then they each got a pack of peeps and some sort of chocolate egg creation....

AND....

In rememberance of the real reason for this holiday.......we watched "Moses" the cartoon version because the old movie "Ten Commandments" that was showing last night was a bit much and way too long for them to sit thru.

We tried "The Passion of Christ" but was way too much for Alec and still a bit much for Ashton.

5 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i got a basket filled with nerds, ice breakers sour mint things, cheeze its, whitmans sample box, and a white chocolate solid bunny from russel stover!
my brother got the same, but he got a cookies and cream bunny, and a hot wheels thing.
i was missing a present because i have to order it. which means im ordering Hide From The Sun which is ultra exciting cause i want it so bad!!

happy easter!

4/16/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger mama said...

Happy Easter! Way to go on the reno's it looks awesome. I think that one day I would love to become an electrician - I'm sure they make some good coin. I wonder if they get danger pay?

4/16/2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

2/21/2007 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Laz-boy furniture Moonlight dance ann arbor Ferrari 312t

3/07/2007 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

4/24/2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home