4/06/2006

Just when I thought they had forgotten about me...

hero_of_love93: My name is .i am jason frank i am 45yrs old and am divorce now, with one kid.... i saw your i am in nigeria west african profile, so that attracted me to send you thismessage so that we can get to know each other better if you dont mind of that, I am from newport, so i am eriously looking for the right woman that i canspend my hole life with, woman i can grow old and older with till eternity..I want you to know that i am seriously seeking for a serious relationship, i am seeking for honesty,trustworthy, cute, understanding, passionate, romantic lowyer woman that will never plan to hurt me... since i am a caring and honest person mean while i will like tohear from you before i proceed on more about me you can contact me BUZZ!!!


he should be seeking a English tutor.... and what is a lowyer woman???