12/26/2005

Tis The Season........


This is my case number for Friday, December 23, 2005. Around 10:30 pm while AJ was at work, I was in the bathtub and the little boys were asleep in their beanbags in the front room, someone broke into our house via the back door.

The dogs started barking, so I hurried and got out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and came out of the bathroom telling them to be quiet. I heard a car stereo, a car door shut and the car drive off. This is nothing new, I have a teenager and one lives across the street and another 2 houses down. Then the dogs run towards the back door, I followed. My back gate was open. Now if it would of been open long, I wouldn't have dogs in the house. They would be out visiting. So I go back in and get on a robe and slippers and grab my huge metal "I'm a cop" flash light (you know the one that takes 4 D batteries) and I head outside. Garage "people door" was open, but I had been in and out of the garage all day and I can't honestly remember if I left it open or not. So I look in there, nothing.....I look up the drive-way don't see nothing.....go around front....don't see nothing. The dogs have calmed down, so I go inside. I go get my jammies on and AJ drives in the drive way...home from work. I told him what happened...he was freaked... we try to go to sleep.
*****


I get up bright and early on Christmas Eve...I needed to go to Big 5 to get Ashton a skateboard. I had forgot to get him one.......Can't find my purse....anywhere.....I look all over. I wake AJ up and make him look. I get my car keys out of my jacket and go check the car.....nothing. Then I look by the dinner table where I usually set my purse and the recipe for prime rib for Christmas was on the floor. So, my purse had been there.

SHIT!!!!!
(Sorry, DramaMama....I had to cuss)
They took my purse. I freak and start looking outside. The receipt where I had made my car payment on Friday was in the drive way....that is the way my purse went. I come in the front door and AJ uses the drive way so he comes in the back door. I freak, my house and work keys are in there, my credit cards, driver's license, Sam's Card, and all of my grocery store cards that had killer gas savings built up on them, check book, wallet with $160.00 cash.......DAMN IT!!!! I call the police...they said they would send someone. I then call Bank of America....put a hold on all accounts and all cards. Call credit card companies and report cards stolen. Officer gets here, the little boys won't leave him alone. A new male presence in our house is overwhelmed at the door. The little boys con'd him out of 2 stickers and a business card each!! The poor guy. He takes my report and drives around the neighborhood looking for the remains of my purse. I wish they had just taken the money and tossed my purse in the street, but I can't be that lucky.
*****
No news as of yet, so tomorrow I get to go stand in line at the MVD to get a new driver's license. I can't get to my money without ID. I am lucky that I have direct deposit and didn't have my whole paycheck cashed and in my wallet, I just had part of my childsupport in there.
*****
The scary part is......if they had came in any further, they might of hurt the little boys who were asleep in the next room. If Alec hadn't of continually unwrapped presents and forced me to keep them in my car, the thieves might of seen the presents and ended up hurting us to get to them. God was truly working in mysterious ways. I am glad that none of us got hurt....
***
But Wait-----There's more!!!!!
***
About 2 am Friday night, I couldn't sleep. I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I don't turn on the light....never do in the middle of the night. Sit down on the toilet, and
OUCH!!!!!!

The hinge had falled off of the lid and stayed on the seat when I lifted it up, and I sat down on the one remaining very sharp and very pointy screw!!!!! That will teach me to not turn on the light!!!!

THAT'S STRIKE 2!!!

Then, as I was doing laundry on Monday.....I found Niki's thong in my washing machine. Great, my son and his girlfriend...... Now if I confront him or them they will just deny it and make up some great story and stumble over each other and I will just get mad.....so instead I did this...


Yep....I hung them on AJ's ceiling light and I am not going to say a word. I will just wait for his reaction.

bwa-ha-hahahahaha

(evil laugh)

I will post Christmas pictures tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger funlearning said...

OMG that thong is hilarious!!! You have to let us know what he says/does.

12/27/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I'm so sorry! Holy Crap! Teenagers will be the death of us!

12/27/2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger Miriguy said...

Lol!!!
It started out a bit sad, and it ended funny..
Amazing, huh?

12/27/2005 5:13 PM  
Blogger flaredblond said...

love the thong . The light looks like a big butt!! lol

hope everything else turns out ok.

12/27/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Raphie said...

just passing through and thought the thong story was too funny. would love to hear what his reaction was...

12/29/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oh my god! you have given me ideas.
i swear, if my brother brings home a skanky girl im gonna kill him.
he doesnt need skanky girls. and if they leave their underwear, im going to hang it in his windows or throw them in his face.

1/01/2006 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

What you thinking about it?

Vicodin

Bye

3/01/2007 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home