12/20/2005

List for December 20th



  1. Gay guys have some really hot pictures on their blogs!!!!!
  2. Alec is no longer scared of Santa Clause, he spent almost 15 minutes talking to him when we went for pictures on Monday.
  3. I am going to cook a real Prime Rib for the first time this Christmas, wish me luck.
  4. All of my gifts are bought.
  5. None of them are wrapped any longer, thanks to Alec.
  6. 8 more ornaments are gone thanks to Ms. Sydney.
  7. For some odd reason, I have not got any jokes via e-mail for about 5 days. I must of made the nasty joke fairy mad or something.
  8. I have 5 new ZITS!!! or joy just in time for holiday pictures.
  9. Not heard from meth-man in almost 2 weeks Yeah!!!!!!!!!
  10. My Avon order with all the hand lotions and stuff for teachers got here today. Their party was last Friday. So I now have about 15 little bottles of assorted Avon holiday hand lotion in Christmas tree shaped bottles.
  11. My dogs pick out the dark brown and dark red pieces of their Kibbles and Chunks food and eat it first.
  12. 2 little boys 48 Christmas sugar cookies, frosting and 8 bottles of sprinkles can make a really big mess, but also put a smile on even the Grinchy-est person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feed my dogs the same food, and they do the same thing. I just commented to my husband about that a few days ago. Odd!

12/21/2005 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home