6/08/2005

Issue #3 - Relationships in 2005

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Do people have no common sense???? I have people IM-ing me wanting to have sex that day. They don't know me, I don't know them -- so sure, come over and do me. HELLO!! Have they not heard of AIDS, STD's, axe murders????? Think People Think!!!! This is not "Sex in the City" you can't just hook up and do it. At least intelligent people don't anyway.

I've have made a few friends on-line and we talk often and there is some harmless flirting. But not Hi, I'm horny will you do me?? or Hi!! you don't know me would you like to watch me play with myself on my CAM? EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Dating in my small oilfield town is very limited. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs so that elimanates 3/4 of the single male population. The fact that I have 3 boys elimanites even more. I have a few standards like: must have teeth, needs a job, needs a car and needs to bathe regulary. I don't think I am too picky.

I won't have sex on the first date, not bi, and not into 3 somes, so I guess I will remain single -- and with good reason.

However, the few (extremely few) dates I have been on since my divorce have been a learning experience. When a guy pays for everything, I get guilt -- I feel that I now owe him something. So, I have tried to pay for some of it and I do explain myself to them and they seem to understand. The next is my children. I have a strict schedule I must keep with my two smallest boys and talking on the phone for 3 hours after work really doesn't work with my schedule. I can't leave in the middle of the night to go to their house. They don't want to come to my house because we can't be alone.

I don't know how single custodial parents date.