4/21/2005

Does my 3 year old EVER sleep???

It's been a while since my last post, I have been taking things as they go.

My concern today, after no sleep last night, is does Alec get enough sleep. His brother is asleep by 9 pm no matter what, but no Alec. Oh no!! He didn't finally get sleepy till about 3 am. Which means I am like a burnt piece of toast today. He just isn't tired, but this morning he was a grumpy bear when I had to wake him up at 6:30 am. Which is understandable after only 3.5 hours of sleep.

So tonight I am starting a new evening/bedtime routine. We get home around 530 pm, we will get our drinks (usually crystal light or gatoraide) and take all 3 dogs for a short walk. Get home, eat dinner, homework, baths, story time and then to bed no later than 9:00 pm 8:30 pm would be ideal. I am going to have to lay down with Alec and make him stay in bed. Hopefully, I won't fall asleep with him. So my house is going to be a wreck until I get this worked out.

Any helpful hints or ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

duct tape????

just kidding!

4/23/2005 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

3/01/2007 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

4/25/2007 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home