4/01/2005

I am the Fool and not just in April

Here it is April Fool's day and I am the one feeling like the fool.

I have realized that I went way overboard on this internet friend I finally met in person. I don't know why I do this. I tend to make mountains out of mole hills. But at least now I realize it and hopefully I will not continue this obsession.

The police did nothing about EX2 and the warrant. If it were me, I would of been in jail before the ink on the judge's signature was dry.

Weekend plans are Yard Work!!!! Yeah!!! If the weather is still nice. I need to do the grass seed thing and pull some weeds.

What are your weekend plans?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4/25/2007 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home