3/30/2005

NO MORE CHIC FLICS

Well, maybe no more for at least a week. I have watched "A Walk to Remember" "Hope Floats" and "Wedding Planner" and the worst of all "Return to Me" so far this week. And now I am a emotional weirdo.

I don't know why I do this to myself. Not to mention what it does to my kids when they see their mother walking around the house all night crying for no reason. Am I the only one this happens too??

I even cried during Open Range and its a Western!!!!!!

I guess I am living my non-existent love life thru chic flics. I guess it's better than catching a cootie from some guy or worse....(I just can't say the "m" word)

Well, good night blog town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Return to me is the worst. I hate watching it..really depressing!

Dave loves it! Yes..a man who likes chick flicks!

4/07/2005 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home